Help Wyzoo create and execute highly targeted,
Basic Job Description:
We are looking for data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel and position Wyzoo as an authority for direct marketing operations. You will be in charge of audience identification, converting those audiences into new leads and nurturing those leads to close into customers (which sales leadership will help you accomplish) by developing an inbound marketing strategy that utilizes many forms of pull marketing – educational marketing, blogs, events, SEO, social media and more – to create brand awareness and attract new business.
Wyzoo endeavors to employ an educational marketing strategy that involves the creation of high quality educational materials and giving it away in order to connect with and nurture a loyal audience that will trust Wyzoo and seek our counsel with regard to technology stack tools tied to the delivery of direct marketing services.
Your role will focus on:
- Creating educational materials our target audience wants
- Sharing educational materials on the channels they use
- Measuring the results of educational marketing activities
Success will come from working collaboratively
High-level measures of success:
- Audience Identification and Qualification
- Management of the Marketing Funnel
- Lead Generation, Outreach and Nurturing
- Lead Management
- Thought Leadership & Market Education
- Brand Awareness
- Individual contribution; facilitation of assigned tasks
- Build and manage a rich educational marketing calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our brand (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, seminars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through various channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Management of all marketing resources including freelancers, designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Record & maintain all activity in our marketing CRM system.
- Audience Identification and Qualification:
- Establish competency in narrowing down the prospect universe and identifying the most likely prospect.
- Leverage internal and external resources to build out full contact (influencers, decision-makers) and load to CRM system.
- Grow our email list organically, not through purchased or rented lists.
- Educational Marketing Management:
- Accountable for all educational marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Create free resources with the assistance of internal and external resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness and grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with contract resources, designers, copywriters, sales professionals, leadership and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audiences and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Development of editorial governance so educational materials are consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Social Media/Community Management:
- Grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers and active fans and promoters of our company.
- Build and Manage Wyzoo’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional relevant channels.
- Create shareable educational materials appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our materials.
- Monitor and engage appropriate resources in relevant social or community discussions.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new networks or communities to reach out target audience.
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which educational materials and approaches work on each and why.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media/community participation ROI.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve Wyzoo’s and our educational material’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Paid Marketing:
- Utilize paid marketing strategies, online pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-acquisition campaigns to help grow and scale organic inbound marketing efforts.
- Guide the strategy, execution and optimization across channels.
- Create and manage process to ensure that pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and retargeting campaigns are maintained daily.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our educational materials to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- English proficiency; effective written and verbal communication skills.
Project management skills to manage editorial
and corporate and campaign deadlines.
- Content marketing skills; ability to create, publish and distribute educational materials online, for a targeted audience.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and concepts to non-technical audiences; distill technical approaches to “easy to understand” messaging.
- Deep digital marketing knowledge; SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Ability to analyze and present educational material and social performance.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Google Ads/Adwords), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms (Radian6, etc.).
- Analytical experience; ability to analyze and present performance metrics and analyses.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, G Suite, etc.).
- Use and understanding of CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.).
- Strong persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Tech Savvy
- Results Driven
- Project Management
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Management
You will initially serve as an individual contributor, building and managing a team of contracted resources (freelancer network). Management and team building responsibilities as opportunities warrant.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume to JoinTheCrew@Wyzoo.com for immediate consideration.